The golf course is a genuine seaside links, with wide and undulating fairways, fast greens and thick coastal bush. A round is a must for any golfer visiting Humerail Bed & Breakfast, Port Elizabeth. The course boasts a variety of animal life with an abundance of plovers, otherwise known as “kiewietjies”, as displayed on the club’s emblem.
After your round of golf, relax at the “19th” in the elegant Club House and indulge in a spectacular view over the links course itself as well as Algoa Bay.
Some good reasons to want to play at or join the Humewood Golf Club!
- The only true links in Africa
- Top ranked course in South Africa
- Host of prestigious tournaments including the SA Open and SA Amateur
- Friendly members and staff
- Organised competitions and club events
- Fantastic affordable food
- Stunning Golf Course with new bent grass greens
- Renowned Club spirit